Posted on Mar 27, 2017
1. Calle Tacos
Situated in the heart of Hollywood Calle Tacos has your choice of beef, chicken, carnitas, and vegetarian tacos on Tuesdays for .99 cents.
Treat yourself to $1 chicken, asada steak and carnitas tacos all day long on Taco Tuesday. Watch the crowds on Hollywood Boulevard from their awesome patio.
3. Mission Cantina
Mission Cantina celebrates tacos all week with various deals, but their Taco Tuesday deal is the best deal of the week. Get your choice of barbacoa, pollo tinga, carnitas, hongos and carne asada tacos for $1 a piece.
4. Cabo Cantina
Seven Different Locations across Southern California...
Posted on Mar 23, 2017
We have added some new food trucks to the Bistro Planet app in the last few weeks and we can’t wait to introduce you to them!
The Earth loving owners of this truck have found their calling. They are serving up the freshest, most Instagram worthy, organic farm-to-truck fusion cuisine in the city. They have a selection of organic bowls, salads, sandwiches, and burgers that make our mouths water just to talk about. One of the best things on the menu is ‘The Blue Cheese Master Burger’ which is 6oz of humanly treated beef patty, wild arugula, grilled white onion, blue cheese crumble, mozzarella/ provolone, served on a Farmers Market pretzel bun.
Posted on Mar 16, 2017
1. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford , founder of Ford Motor Company.
2. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” - Ray Kroc , founder of McDonald’s.
3. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” - Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
4. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” - Steve Jobs , co-founder and CEO of Apple.
5. “If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” - Martin Luther King, Jr. , pastor, activist, humanitarian and Civil Rights leader.
6. "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make...
Posted on Mar 16, 2017
1. Get a Mentor! Shadow another Food Truck.
Find another truck owner in your area and ask them everything you can. Everything! Make them your mentor and suck all of the information of of them you can. Get on their truck. Work with them for a day. See what it really is like. Not only will you learn a ton from this process you will also have the opportunity to ask questions. Ask them about the things they wish they had known going into the business.
2. Know what menu items are needed in your area! Don't oversaturate the same items.
Find your uniqueness in your food truck menu. Make sure you know what others in your area are selling so you aren’t competing for the same customers. You will also want to decide if you want to be a niche food truck (say only a gourmet grilled cheese truck) or if you want to be a truck...
Posted on Mar 6, 2017
Steamy Bun Truck
The Steamy Bun Food Truck is delivering up some of the best Bao in Los Angeles. This is Asian Fusion at its greatest. They are bringing their family traditions to you. The menu ranges from Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino to Taiwanese and everything in between. Don’t miss their ‘Traditional Pork Belly Bao’ with slow roasted braised pork belly garnished with pickled mustard greens, cilantro, crushed sugared peanuts, hoisin sauce, and Sriracha hot sauce. We are drooling thinking about it!
Posted on Feb 27, 2017
You asked for it and we provided! See that little red heart in the top right of the photo of the Soul Wrap above? You can now love your favorite food truck(s) on the Bistro Planet app. Not only does this keep your favorite food trucks organized for quick ordering, but it will also signal us to send your favorite truck to where you are. That’s right! If you love Woody’s Grill Food truck for example, our technology will tell that truck to head to your part of Los Angeles. Bring your Food truck universe to your neighborhood.
Posted on Feb 24, 2017
1. Big Bali food Truck @BigBalitruck
Big Bali is the only food truck in Los Angeles serving up authentic Balinese cuisine. The best thing on the menu is by far the Rendang Sliders. Capture the essence of Bali with Pulled Pork flavored with an Asinan (Pickled Red Onion and Cucumber) sauce and a spicy mint mayo sauce to cool your tongue. The culture and hidden beauty of Indonesia translate through the food and staff the moment you walk up to the truck.
2. Bool BBQ @BoolBBQ
Oh Bool BBQ. You are one of our favorites. Nothing is ever frozen, reheated and resold. Everything has been made by scratch. Meats are beautifully marinated overnight and grilled to perfection. This is Korean BBQ on a Food Truck with Mexican influence. Want a Bulgogi Quesadilla? How about Kalbi Short Rib Tacos? Bool BBQ has it.