1. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."
- Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
2. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.”
- Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
3. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.”
- Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
4. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” - Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple.
5. “If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
- Martin Luther King, Jr., pastor, activist, humanitarian and Civil Rights leader.
6. "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
– Carlos Castaneda
7. "A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts."
– Richard Branson
8. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson
9. "People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy."
- Tony Robbins
10. "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."
- Conrad Hilton